10 Perfect Reasons Why Your Sweetheart Needs a Spanking
Update: The KR Birthday Blog Hop is now over. The winner from the Patricia Green Books site will be announced Sunday, July 22. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Welcome to the Birthday Bash! Please leave me a comment with your email address and I’ll enter you in a draw for a $10 Blushing Books gift certificate, and you’ll also be entered in the grand prize drawing for something really cool.
Are you ready for your birthday spanking?
There are some days when the love of your life makes you roll your eyes. Yes, you know those days. When she stamps her foot with impatience, or when he talks too much. Those are the days when your sweetheart needs a spanking. These are the moments when Domestic Discipline comes to the rescue, bringing bare, red fannies to the fore.
Here are some fine reasons, just in case you have trouble identifying them when they happen.
10. Gluttony. Have you ever gone for the bag of chips and found one, lonely fraggy left in the bag? You know there was half a bag when you left it, and you know your sweetheart had the bag last. What happened to sharing everything—sorrows, joys, and, of course, chips? Spankin’ time.
9. Boasting. There is a fine line between talking a mile a minute about some accomplishment, taking pride in a job well done, and talking non-stop about how terrific you are. Yada, yada, I’m so fantastic! yada, yada. Looks like we’re getting out that ping-pong paddle for a quick trip over Sweetie’s backside.
8. Cheating. Now, of course, if your honey has a roving eye, more than a spanking is in order, but if he or she cheats at Monopoly, that’s a spanking offence, pure and simple. Go directly to leather strap, do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars. In Jackie Draws a Straight, book 5 of the Journey family series, Jackie has a way with cards. Her sweetheart knows exactly what to do about that!
7. Envy. “But, honey, Mavis has high-button shoes, why can’t I?” Nix that nasty habit right in the bud. Try using the leather sole of a soft house slipper. That’ll make the point!
6. Foul language. Does your sweetie talk like a sailor with a bad attitude? Does every other word start with F? I have encountered a few heroines like that – well, actually, I wrote ’em that way. For example, Kiki MacKenzie in Kiki’s Millionaire , had a potty mouth and so did Queenie in Spanking Her Highness (book 3 of the Journey family series). Washing her mouth out with soap is never enough. Try another handy bathroom implement: a razor strop along the rear.
5. Lying. This one really makes a person steamed. When you can’t trust your sweetie to tell you the truth, who can you trust? Pretty soon, not only will they be lying about who broke that china plate, but they’ll be telling you there’s no Santa Claus! Sheesh. Lying deserves a “conversation” with a leather belt (be sure to wrap those metal parts deep in your fist, folks). Poor Gabriella Appleby got a spanking (or two!) for telling tall tales in Ace-High Flush (Journey family series, book 2). Make sure your sweetheart reads this and takes notes.
4. Lack of confidence. Do you love your honey? Does your honey believe him/herself love-worthy? If he doesn’t, that’s a spanking offence. After all, if he respects your judgment, then he’ll believe that you wouldn’t pick a dope for a sweetheart. When Jenny dyes her hair, believing that she’s not sexy enough for Buck, even though Buck has made it clear he likes her the way she is, that gets her into a boatload of trouble. You can find out about it in, A Mouse in His Pocket, my Christmas short story, available for free on my website.
3. Endangering oneself. If you’re married to a cop or a firefighter, this one isn’t for you. Those people know what they’re doing and they know the risks they take daily, for which we are all grateful. However, if your sweetie is like the rest of us, endangering her life heedlessly isn’t okay. In Deuce’s Dancer (book 4 of my Journey family series), Deuce’s sweetheart, Pilar, earns herself a paddling when she risks herself in a street brawl. Spank, spank, spank.
2. Disrespect. Loving someone implies that you respect them. Friends you count on and who count on you deserve respect as well. R-E-S-P-E-C-T (in my best Aretha Franklin voice). If your sweetie starts to treat you like a wadded up road map, unfold your leather strap and squash that insidious little trait before it gets out of hand. Liv Aune, from Liv’s Journey (book 1 of the Journey family series) will give you some hints and tips about why disrespect is such a worm in the apple of your eye.
1. Fun! This is probably the most spankalicious reason to apply palm to fanny. Yes, spanking can be fun. Lectures can be replaced with sweet talk and sexy sayings, and hot rumps can lead to some hot…other stuff. All of my spanking books have spanking for fun, ’cause once you experience it, you’ll never want to go back. Some really riotous spanking fun time can be found in The Strong, Silent Type, my latest release at Blushing Books. You can see the trailer for The Strong, Silent Type by clicking here.
Spank your sweetheart. If you care enough to spank the very best… Hallmark never thought that one up. Don’t forget to comment and leave your email address!