Characters, Liv’s Journey
Liv Aune and Trey Journey, from Liv’s Journey, and Journey’s End
Copyright ©2011-2015 Patricia Green
Full name: Liv Joy Aune
- Age: 24
- Height: 5’10”
- Weight: 150
- Hair color: Natural blonde
- Eye color: Gray-blue
- Education: High school
- Occupation: Large-size model
- Geography: Liv lives in New York, but the story takes place on Trey’s family ranch near Sonora, Texas.
- Economics: Liv’s family is comfortable, but not rich. She is quite well off on her own from her days as a supermodel.
- Family members: Liv comes from a family of high achievers, including her doctor father and romance writer mother. They are both alive.
- Family History: Liv’s father is originally from Norway, and her mother is American. Liv’s maternal grandmother lives near their home in Connecticut. Liv’s mother is thin, and is disappointed that her daughter has chosen to have a little padding.
- Strengths: The camera loves her and she can put herself in many roles according to the photoshoot.
- Quirks, idiosyncracies and foibles: Liv can tie cherry stems with tongue; and she hates bathing suit shots because she thinks she’s fat.
- Likes and dislikes: She likes fish tacos; men with a little meat on their bones; men in uniform (they represent discipline to her); animals; children (though is uncomfortable with them); roses; martinis with onions; anything with caffeine. She quickly learns to like spanking. She dislikes herself because of her weight; often dislikes her agent; and she hates eating out (has less control over food/herself).
- Goal in this story: At first, Liv just wants to get through a difficult photoshoot without getting so stressed out that she resorts to the eating problems she’s struggled with since a teen. Then she is drawn to Trey and wants to be his.
Full name: Trey Logan Journey
- Age: 29
- Height: 6’6″
- Weight: 230
- Hair color: Light brown.
- Eye color: Brown with green flecks.
- Education: College graduate. BA US History.
- Occupation: Army officer, rank of Major.
- Geography: Grew up and lives in Texas.
- Economics: Does well for himself as an army officer, but also has a side business with some of his siblings, and that brings in a steady income as well.
- Family members: Trey comes from a large family. His father is Leo Journey; mother Cassie Journey (deceased); siblings Ace (+8 yrs), Deuce (+5 yrs), Queenie (+3 yrs), and Jackie (-10 yrs).
- Family History:Trey’s father owns an inherited ranch in rural Sutton County. Texas. He’s a 3rd generation rancher and Journey’s End is 249.380 acres. Trey grew up on ranch. His mother has been dead for 17 years and was a professional gambler (fairly successful). His father is 67 yrs old, still going strong.
- Strengths: Trey plays the banjo. He has a keen sense for military tactics and is an expert at self defense (Karate). He has a talent for shooting guns and horse training.
- Quirks, idiosyncracies and foibles: He always likes to be the last one out the door and always sits facing the door. Trey won’t eat lima beans or french fries. He also carries a St Sebastian medal in his wallet.
- Likes and dislikes: Trey admires blonde women with curves; likes history books and tv shows, baseball, horses, coffee, Jamison’s scotch whiskey, and spanking an ample female butt. He prefers comfy jeans and riding boots or military fatigues. His favorite drink is Dr. Pepper. He dislikes military dress uniform (attractive but stiff and fussy), cola, cats, insincere people, liars, and tattoos on women.
- Goal in this story: At first, he’s just on the ranch to do his part during his leave (1 mo). Then he finds himself attracted to Liv Aune but must help her through her crisis. He falls in love with her, has to have her for himself.
This book is available now at Blushing Books and Amazon. Blushing Books has new titles all the time and a huge backlist. More information on their books can also be found on Spank Blog, the blog for Bethany’s Woodshed, and Spanking Romance.
An excerpt from Liv’s Journey can be found here.