What does one do to celebrate International Skeptics Day? You could:
- Never judge a book by its cover.
- Insist that you’re from the Show Me state (Missouri).
- Listen to the evening news.
- Explain the birds and the bees to your children. (They’ll be skeptics immediately.)
- Watch any television commercial that includes the words, “Wait! There’s more!”
I’m sure you can think of others as well. Feel free to leave a comment with your favorite skeptical pursuit.
Enjoy International Skeptics Day. I really mean that. ~sigh~